The monthly cost of care for one child is $295, which includes diapers, formula, food, clothing, medical care, dayshift and nightshift caregivers and lots of love. It’s hard to imagine that ALL of that can happen for only $295 per month! While we know that it takes $295 to fully provide for all the things a child needs, we have been able to break it down a different way.
- $40 per month pays for primary medical care for one child including a full-time nurse, vaccines, wellness checks and treatment when sick.
- $100 per month provides formula for our 35+ babies from 6-18 months of age.
- $130 per month provides for one night shift Auntie who will love and care for our small babies all night!
To sign up to become one of our monthly donors please click the link below. If you have signed up to sponsor and would like to receive biannual updates on a specific child please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a limited time, when you sign up as a monthly sponsor you will also receive a gift at these giving amounts:
- $40/month sponsorship will receive an Angel keychain made by our Khutsala Artisans.
- $100/month sponsorship will receive Swazi boy or girl keychain made by our Khutsala artisans.
- $130/month sponsorship will receive both Swazi boy/girl keychains.
- $295/month sponsorship will receive all the keychains (Angel, Swazi boy, and girl) and a beaded picture frame with the photo of the child you request information for.
Your gift of $295, $100, or $40 per month will bless these children’s lives. We have 200+ children and on average, receive a baby every 12 days. When you sign up to be an Angel, you are investing in the future of these children and our vision that they will become the next leaders in eSwatini.