|Long Term Volunteer Opportunities
One of the goals at Project Canaan is to provide employment for local Swazi's and help them get out of poverty. In addition to employing 200+ Swazi's there is also a need for long term volunteer help in specific capacities.
These are the areas of need at this time:
Preferred, but not required:
- Pediatric experience
- Experience wih cerebral palsy, developmental delays, trauma disorders, and autistic spectrum disorders
- Daily sessions with school-age cerebral palsy children (mild-moderate CP), ASD children, and children with trauma disorders (PTSD, RAD)
- Weekly sessions with cerebral palsy babies and developmentally delayed children
- Educating caregivers and teachers:
- Home interventions and home therapy
- Accommodations for special needs children
- Healthy practices for prevention of developmental delays
Children's Ministry Leader
We are looking for people who can commit to volunteering for one year or more to the roles above and are prepared to raise their own financial support to come and serve. If you are interested in any of these positions please send a letter of interest and your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for prayerfully considering these positions.